Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Classic Kong is worth the money.

The Kong toy comes in many shapes, sizes and durability for the softest of chewers the the toughest of chewers.  These toys are great for puppies that need to be occupied or even the casual chewer that some older dogs are.  These toys also have many treats, sticks, and fillers.  I personally use peanut butter for my Kong for my dog.  This toy keeps him going for hours.  I've had mine for about a year and its still in excellent shape and my dog is a Shepard mix.  They come in puppy Kong, classic, Extreme, and Senior each one having a different hardness to the rubber.  The design of this toy is great with the rounded figure their is no area for a dog to really get ahold of a crevice and start to destroy it.  We all know it only takes a small imperfection and the toy is done.

I give this toy 8 paws out of 10!!

No comments: