Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Save money building your own dog house. Don't go Retail.

After all these years looking for a decent dog house it's hard to find.  Most dog houses are plastic now which isn't very good material to build a dog house out of.  If you decided to go with the wooded ones that are sold in retail stores, you would get a low quality of "fake" wood.  It would fall apart in a strong wind storm.  But everyone I think knows that.  I honestly think that the best way to ensure a well built dog house is to build it, you don't even have to be a carpenter( trust me I'm definitely not).  Also you can design it the way you want to and you can sometimes save money by buying the materials your self.  I also know this great e-book you can preview it at this site. Easy Build, Dog House

No comments: